CompanyWall Ltd. owns the website www.companywall.co.uk.
CompanyWall Ltd. respects your privacy. This privacy statement is intended to inform you that we care about the privacy of our users and how we collect and process information about individuals on this site.
Please read this Statement carefully to find out how we collect, protect or otherwise process your information.
In accordance with the Law on Protection of personal data of the UK, we have registered the collected personal data that we have in the Central Registry kept with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Protection of personal data.
Protection of privacy
Personal information represents any information relating to an individual, regardless of the form in which it is expressed and to the holder of the information, by whose order, on whose behalf, or for whose account the information was stored, the date of occurrence of the information, the place of storage of information, the method of finding out information or whatever the purpose of the information.
Business data do not represent personal data and the processing of data does not require the specific consent of the data subject.
Natural person performing the activity - the entrepreneur is a legally capable natural person performing the activity under the Companies Act. So, there is a difference between an "individual" and an "entrepreneur".
Entrepreneurs can start their business only after they are entered in the register of business entities, after which they receive certain information, such as their identification number and tax identification number. In addition to the above information, data such as account numbers, swift codes and others, which mainly relate solely to the activity of the entrepreneur, do not fall within the scope of application of the Law on Personal Data Protection, but represent business information.
CompanyWall Ltd. takes particular care of the personal data we process. For the purpose of preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, maintaining accuracy of information and ensuring proper use of personal information.
Applies appropriate staffing, technical and organizational measures to protect and secure the personal data it processes. We strive to protect the privacy of the personal information we process. In the event of unplanned disclosure, reasonable steps will be taken to limit and prevent the disclosure of information.
Applies data protection measures against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our extremely secure servers.
Unfortunately, no complete security can be guaranteed for any data transmission over the Internet or storage system. If for any reason you feel that your interaction with us is not secure, please let us know immediately about the problem.
Source of data
CompanyWall Ltd. has obtained exclusive cooperation with Companies House and concluded an agreement on the use of transcripts of the database in the financial statements. Companywall Ltd.. does not share this information with third parties, use it in accordance with the law and the contract, and take all available security measures to prevent their unauthorized use.
The basic identification data, balance sheet and income statement presented in the financial statements have been processed and disclosed to be complete and computationally accurate. Data are updated on a weekly basis.
Personal data and your rights
The processing of personal data is not allowed if:
- There is no valid consent to the processing or processing without legal authorization;
- It is performed for a purpose other than that for which it was designated, whether performed on the basis of a person's consent or legal authorization for processing without consent, unless performed for the purpose of raising funds for humanitarian purposes;
- The purpose of the processing is not clearly defined, if it has been modified, tampered with or already achieved;
- Is the data subject determined or determinable even after the purpose of the processing has been achieved;
- Processing is prohibited;
- Is the data being processed unnecessary or ineligible for the purpose of the processing;
- They are the number or type of data that are processed for a disproportionate processing purpose;
- The information is untrue and incomplete, that is, when it is not based on a credible source or is out of date.
Companywall Ltd. is obliged, at the request of the data subject, to issue a copy of the data relating to that data subject. When this request is in electronic form, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format. Also, where possible, Companywall Ltd. will allow data subjects to remotely access a secure system that provides direct access to the data.
You have the right to delete the data if:
- the purpose of the processing is not clearly defined;
- the purpose has been processed by the changes and the processing conditions for that change of purpose have not been met;
- the purpose of the processing was achieved, that is, the data were no longer needed to achieve the purpose;
- processing is prohibited;
- the data contains in the number and type of data it handles for a disproportionate purpose;
- the information is incorrect but cannot be corrected;
- he submits processing without the consent or authority based on the law and in other cases, and it can be processed in accordance with the provisions of the law.
You have the right to interrupt and suspend processing if you have challenged the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information, as well as the right to mark that data as impugned until it is determined that the accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
Your data will be processed and stored for as long as it is needed, that is, in accordance with legal regulations on deadlines for storing documentation and data.
The General Data Protection Regulation, is a new legal framework that prescribes the way personal data is used, effective from 25 May 2018.
The public and private sectors are under an additional obligation to protect citizens' personal data in accordance with European standards.
If you come across inaccurate or incorrect information while browsing this site, please let us know.
CompanyWall ltd @ 5/24/2018